To help the authors with their presentations, the APEC2021 scientific committee recommends the following:
• Conference registration is required for abstract submission
• Registration payment can be completed after abstract decision
The abstract must fit into one of the following categories: research paper, case report, clinical topic.
Your scientific abstract will be reviewed by a panel of experts in the field of endodontics. Upon their review, the scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject the abstract.
On acceptance, you will receive a confirmation email.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
• Authors may co-author multiple submissions but can present only in one submission
• All co-authors must agree that the abstract may be submitted for presentation
• Abstract may not be submitted if it has already been published or will be
• There is no limitation on the number of presentations from an institution. Each scientific presentation can have multiple co-authors but a maximum of two presenters
• Students and delegates cannot be presenters in the same presentation
• Kindly upload the abstract only once for submissions with multiple presenters
PREPARATION OF ABSTRACT
Abstract for scientific presentation must be written in English, not exceeding 350 words.
Abstract for research papers must include:
2. Concise description of the experimental design, material and methods
3. Results of the data and statistical analysis
5. Funding sources
Upon submission, applicants will receive an electronic confirmation that their abstract has been received.
Last day for abstract submission is August 15th 2021.
Changes for the abstracts can be made until the last date for submission. Incomplete abstract will be considered withdrawn.
Abstract submission address :